Original Alien Ant Farm June 4 2024 Bottom Lounge Chicago Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://gtafashionshop.com/product/original-alien-ant-farm-june-4-2024-bottom-lounge-chicago-shirt/

#Gtafashionshop Fashion LLC From limited-edition designer collaborations to once-a-year sales, July was chock-filled with so many shopping opportunities that editors simply couldn’t resist. One of my colleagues hit the jackpot securing those coveted Jil Sander x Birkenstock sandals, while another managed to get her hands on those head-turning Rick Owens Chuck Taylors. It’s tough for us editors to say no to a great sale too. Rickie De Sole found the prettiest La Ligne sweater for a fraction of the price during Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, where I also scored a pristine pair of Celine sunglasses.

Original Alien Ant Farm June 4 2024 Bottom Lounge Chicago Shirt

#Gtafashionshop Fashion LLC This month, I bought a few pieces ahead of my trip to the South of France. Even though I don’t intend to wear a ton of bright colors or prints I still like to have fun with my vacation wardrobe. I opted for luxurious brown hues and approachable patterns in laidback silhouettes that still feel chic. I look forward to wearing H&M’s polo dress over M Missoni’s knit pants (and of course a swimsuit underneath), topped off with Emily Levine’s swirl hat for days exploring local markets, enjoying beachside lunches, and when it comes time for an early evening aperitif.

Home:  https://gtafashionshop.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Gtafashionshop - 2023 Let The Good Times Roll St. Patrick’s Day Shirt

Gtafashionshop - Unbiased Furry Struggles Punk Girl Jackal Shirt