Official Showtime Lake Show Magic Johnson Kareem Abdul Jabbar Legends Basketball T-shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://gtafashionshop.com/product/official-showtime-lake-show-magic-johnson-kareem-abdul-jabbar-legends-basketball-t-shirt/

#Gtafashionshop Fashion LLC “Does this shirt match my wall.” is a question I never thought I’d ask myself. Then again, I never expected to weather a global pandemic in my studio apartment with a singular can of Lysol spray as my prized possession. So the shirt thing. Really, it’s the least of my problems. But I love making it a big deal, pulling sweaters and blouses out of my closet, throwing them over my braless body (haven’t worn one of those in a month!), and testing them out in front of a webcam like I’m about to snap a 2008 Myspace profile picture.

Official Showtime Lake Show Magic Johnson Kareem Abdul Jabbar Legends Basketball T-shirt

#Gtafashionshop Fashion LLC Let me explain. Once upon a time, I played the dating game. My outfits were the pieces I moved across the chessboard. The photographer that wanted to meet up at a dive bar. Saw him there in my Levi 501s. That European guy with an ambiguous job and a reservation at an overpriced downtown hotspot. As long as my Rotate minidress and I weren’t paying. The startup bro who was sooo busy and could only grab a drink at 9:30 on a Tuesday. He definitely wasn’t looking for anything serious, but I foolishly entertained him in my Vince slip dress for months.

Home:  https://gtafashionshop.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Gtafashionshop - 2023 Let The Good Times Roll St. Patrick’s Day Shirt

Gtafashionshop - Unbiased Furry Struggles Punk Girl Jackal Shirt

Original Alien Ant Farm June 4 2024 Bottom Lounge Chicago Shirt